Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

(2007. L-R: My late father, Frank Ufert; a rabbit; my mom, Josephine Ufert)

I'm so grateful to have been given a chance to be a part of the organic collective that is every one of you--in this time, affecting the emotion, intellect, politic, economic that touches all of us and will impact the future.

 I'm thankful for having beautiful friends and for their lives and their families' lives. I'm thankful for having my own good health. I'm thankful that, despite many challenges, I am able to continue to pursue at least one/some of my dreams. In the year that I lost my father, Frank Ufert, I am thankful for my complex but deeply loving memories of him. Most of all, I am thankful that my mother, Josephine Rosemary Cordisco Ufert, still walks the earth--bless that magnificent human being who I love with all my heart. No matter where on the globe that you live, or which holidays you celebrate, MAY EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

No comments:

ShareThis