Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Alessandra Marc Returns to New York - 2/6 Carnegie Hall Weill Recital Hall


Alessandra Marc, one of the greatest singers of this generation -- and my favorite soprano -- is returning to the New York stage next week--to Carnegie Hall's Weill Recital Hall on Saturday, February 6, 2010, at 8:30pm. If you know about and love this long-underappreciated, grand artist, please don't miss this concert event!

Alessandra Marc in the great aria "Tu che le vanita" from Verdi's DON CARLO. Stunning!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Marc only once, as Ariadne at the Berlin Staatsoper in the early '90s. She was fabulous. Glad to hear she's still singing.

TopThing said...

her sound very amazing and so beautiful.
big smile and friendship from me.

nmharleyrider said...

I've been crazy about that voice since I heard her at The Santa Fe Opera in Friedenstag and then later as Ariadne. Incredible voice.

nmharleyrider said...

I'm been crazy about her voice since I heard her at the Santa Fe Opera in Friedenstag and then later as Ariadne. Followed her to Chicago and the Met for Aidas. Cannot understand why the Met has not used her more.

ShareThis